We Like Sharing is a photo bank of highly recyclable, multiple-use images created by TU Delft staff, students, alumni, their friends and families. In the last two years, over 130 lovely people have shared 795 photographs that have received more than 333K views. All these images, absolutely every single one of them, is available for reuse. Do you love your billie cups and cutlery sets? We Like Sharing can give you that happy feeling that warms your heart and sets your toes a tinglin’ knowing that you are not infringing copyright 😉
So, here we go! It’s a joy to celebrate Open Education Week 2023 with the rest of the world and shout from the roof tops WE LIKE SHARING! by launching the third edition of our Open Photo Competition.
Can you tell us in one image what ‘open’ means to you? We’d very much like to know, and in so doing, also give you the chance of winning one of four €25 vouchers.
A few important points:
- The competition is open to all TU Delft employees, students and alumni*.
- You can submit as many photographs as you like.
- Apologies in advance but photos of children or easily recognised individuals (i.e. full face) won’t be accepted.
- All submissions will be uploaded to We Like Sharing under a Creative Commons license of your choice.
- Winners will be notified w/c 20 March.
- Winners will have the choice of redeeming their €25 voucher at one of the following: Paagman Books, De Nationale Bioscoopbon, Praxis, Suiker en Kaneel Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Koffie & Zo.
The People’s Choice
This year, in addition to the three winners selected by an international jury, you will also get to pick your favourite. From March 13th voting will be open to everyone. The entry with the most votes will be the recipient of “The People’s Choice” award. Find more information under each submission in We Like Sharing. Keep an eye on photos as they come in: Open Education Week 2023 album.
Are you ready? SUBMIT HERE!!!
The deadline to submit your photographs is 12 MARCH at 23.55 hours.
(*The submission link will bring you to a form only available if you have a gmail account. If you are not a gmail person but still want to participate, please get in touch at email@example.com).