We Like Sharing is one year old! Started as an initiative to encourage TUD staff and students to share their photos and give others permission to reuse them, to date our photo bank contains 381 images that have received close to 180K views. Well done, everyone!
In 2021 to help kick start the repository we organised a photo competition piggy backing on another very happy occasion: Open Education Week 21. This year, as OE Week 2022 is upon us and TU Delft dons its most elegant robes for the Lustrum festivities, we are ready to do it all over again.
IMAGining Energy transition – Open Photo Competition
Can you capture in one photograph what a sustainable energy transition looks like to you? What are the facts, the challenges, the drivers? Can you share in an image your fears, your hopes, your inspiration, your research, your contribution to making ours a more sustainable university (and world!)?
If you would like to win one of five €20 vouchers, this is your chance!
A few important points:
- The competition is open to all TU Delft employees, students and alumni*.
- You can submit as many photographs as you like.
- Apologies in advance but photos of children or easily recognised individuals (i.e. full face) won’t be accepted.
- Winners will be selected by an international jury and notified w/c 28 March.
- Winners will have the choice of redeeming their €20 voucher at one of the following: Paagman Books, De Nationale Bioscoopbon, Praxis, and Suiker en Kaneel Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- All submissions will be uploaded to We Like Sharing under a Creative Commons license of your choice.
Are you ready? SUBMIT HERE!!!
The deadline to submit your photographs is 13 MARCH at 23.55 hours.
Keep an eye on submissions as they come in: Open Education Week – IMAGining Energy transition album.
(*The submission link will bring you to a form only available if you have a tudelft.nl email account. Alumni, please get in touch at SharingWeLike[at]gmail.com if you would like to take part).